My teaching method is simple.
I follow the syllabus very closely and tailor my teaching so that my students are fully prepared for any question that might come up in their exams.
I like to teach concepts in a variety of ways because I find that my students understand and grasp concepts more efficiently when they are thinking about them in a different aspects.
It is very important to me that my students improve with me and achieve their goals.
Education and Certificates
- BSc Economics
The University of Warwick, 2019
- Others — Catur / Chess
- Std 1-6 (UPSR) — Bahasa Inggeris / English
- Std 1-6 (UPSR) — Matematik / Mathematics
- Form 1-3 (PT3) — Bahasa Inggeris / English
- Form 1-3 (PT3) — Geografi / Geography
- Form 1-3 (PT3) — Matematik / Mathematics
- Form 4-5 (SPM) — Bahasa Inggeris / English
- Form 4-5 (SPM) — Ekonomi Asas
- Form 4-5 (SPM) — Matematik / Mathematics
- Form 6 (STPM) — Ekonomi / Economics
- Form 6 (STPM) — Geography / Geography
- Tertiary — Development Economics
- Tertiary — Econometrics
- Tertiary — Economic
- Tertiary — Economic Development
- Tertiary — Economic Geography
- Tertiary — Economic History
- Tertiary — Economics
- Tertiary — Financial Economics
- Tertiary — IB Economics
- Tertiary — International Economics
- Tertiary — Macroeconomics
- Tertiary — Microeconomics
No reviews so far