Awangku Muhammad Syazwan bin Awangku Sazali
About Awangku Muhammad Syazwan
My name is Syazwan, and I am a final year Engineering undergraduate at Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak.
I had an interest in tutoring my peers since middle school when I was sorted into the mentoring class of my SPM batch. Since then, my desire to empower peers and juniors through collaborative learning has grown. At university, I tend to conduct study groups before exam week. My style of T&L is always a peer-based. Despite being more knowledgeable in one area, my study peers and I always contribute to the same pool of knowledge and explore deeper for more comprehension of the subject.
When I teach, I never assume superiority in knowledge. By principle, I drive my knowledge exploration together with students and peers so that the learning is maximised and efficient all the time.
If you are ready and as excited as I am to explore a subject of choice, I am willing, happy to provide and allocate all resources available to me to help you through your learning experience.
Let's learn more with me, together!
Education and Certificates
- BEng (Robotics and Mechatronics) (Honours)
Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak, 2021
- Form 1-3 (PT3) — Matematik / Mathematics
- Form 1-3 (PT3) — Sains / Science
- Form 4-5 (SPM) — Bahasa Inggeris / English
- Form 4-5 (SPM) — Fizik / Physics
- Form 4-5 (SPM) — Matematik / Mathematics
- Tertiary — Computer Vision
- Tertiary — Mechatronics
- Tertiary — Microsoft Office Suite
- Tertiary — Object-oriented Programming
- Tertiary — Precalculus
- Tertiary — Python
- Tertiary — Robotics
- Std 1-6 (UPSR) — Matematik / Mathematics
- Tertiary — Physics
- Tertiary — C
No reviews so far